Are you looking for experience in consulting on business and human rights? We are seeking candidates for a three-month internship programme, starting in September 2022.
This paid internship is an opportunity to:
- Develop your research and consulting skills and learn how to apply them practically in a commercial consulting environment
- Assist with the creation and delivery of client outputs
- Understand the requirements of private and public sector clients in this field
- Work with a range of different staff members and multi-task in a small team environment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter in the same file (max. 3 pages) explaining your suitability for the internship, your areas of interest and how the internship would contribute to your career development. Please send by 30 May 2022 to: Eva Mian, Finance and Office Manager at [email protected]
Candidates will have:
- A relevant undergraduate or Master’s degree (e.g. human rights, employment law, human rights law, international development, industrial relations, gender studies).
- The right to work in the UK.
- A demonstrable interest in business and human rights, labour rights and gender issues
- Solid research skills
- High degree of fluency in English (equivalent to C2 CEFR), with excellent written and oral skills
- Strong organisational skills and an enthusiasm for undertaking a variety of tasks within a small office environment