Our staff are creative problem-solvers. We recruit people with diverse backgrounds and long professional experience, including:
- Responsible supply chains: ethical trade policy, implementation and reporting
- Project finance: transaction support on social issues, capacity-building, project assessments
- Human rights: business policy, practical due diligence, internal development and training
- Employment law: interpretation of international standards and implementation of national laws
- Human resource management: capacity-building for compliance with codes of conduct
- Gender: project mainstreaming and policy implementation at enterprise level
- Labour market analysis: gender dimensions, skills analysis.
Collectively we have worked in more than 45 countries across four continents. Our team includes fluent speakers of English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Greek, Swedish and Portuguese.